240 2008 Lotus Exige for GTA 5. Two-seat sports car, replacing the Coil Voltic.
- supports all major functions of the game
- HQ interior and exterior
- there is Lody
- correct opening and closing of doors
- the working optics and instrument panel
- there is tuning that can be installed in Los Santos Customs
- there are settings handling
the wheel rotates as the original cars
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "comet2.yft", "comet2.ytd" and "comet2_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Next, go in a new direction - x64i.rpf\levels\gta5\vehiclemods;
7. Replace "voltic_mods.rpf" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data;
9. Replace "handling.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
10. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5;
11. Replace "vehicles.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
12. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod 240 2008 Lotus Exige for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Kunos Simulazioni (Assetto Corsa) Turn 10 Studios (Forza Motorsport 4) lunchxbles|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|