Pagani Zonda R v0.91 for GTA 5. Add mid-engined supercar.
Changes in version 0.91:
- spoiler installed by default
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Next, create a new folder named "zondar" this path - update\x64\dlcpacks;
5. In that folder add the file "dlc.rpf" from the downloaded archive;
6. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data;
7. Replace "dlclist.xml" a similar modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
In the game car you can spawn with Simple Trainer which can be found on the website.
Opening the menu of the trainer, you must walk this path Spawing Vehicle/Spawn Vehicle By Model Name and typing the name from the keyboard zondar press Enter.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Pagani Zonda R v0.91 for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Turn 10 Studios (Forza Motorsport 3), M4st3rGTA|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Model to replace||New model|
|Drive type||All wheels (AWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|