Grotti Cheetah Classic for GTA 5. Add mid-engined sports car.
- high-quality exterior
- high-quality interior
- remain bullet holes
- open all doors, bonnet, engine compartment and Luggage compartment
- the steering wheel turns
- exterior repainted
- working lights
- the lights are broken
- exterior scratches
- tires wheels punctured
- animated suspension
- there is an illuminated arrow devices on the dashboard
- working arrow speedometer and tachometer
- character sits correctly on the driver's seat
- in the car can be up to two characters
- away model looks like near
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\update.rpf\dlc_patch;
5. Create a folder named "cheetah2" (without the quotes);
6. Copy the file "content.xml" from the downloaded archive into the created folder;
7. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks;
8. Create a folder named "cheetah2" (without the quotes);
9. Copy the file "dlc.rpf", from the downloaded archive into the created folder;
10. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data;
11. Extract file "dlclist.xml" on the desktop and open it with Notepad;
12. Add in the extracted file "dlclist.xml" under the line:
the following line:
13. Close the extracted file "dlclist.xml" confirm saving changes;
14. Replace the original file "dlclist.xml" located in this path - update\update.rpf\common\data, for the edited file "dlclist.xml";
15. Next, extract the file "extratitleupdatedata.meta" on the desktop and open it with Notepad;
16. Add in the extracted file "extratitleupdatedata.meta" below the line:
the following lines:
17. Close the extracted file "extratitleupdatedata.meta" confirm saving changes;
18. Replace the original file "extratitleupdatedata.meta", at this location - update\update.rpf\common\data, edited the file "extratitleupdatedata.meta";
19. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
In the game car you can spawn with Simple Trainer which can be found on the website.
Opening the menu of the trainer, you must walk this path Spawing Vehicle/Spawn Vehicle By Model Name and typing the name from the keyboard cheetah2 press Enter.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Grotti Cheetah for GTA 5 Classic, follow the links on this page.
|Author||Turn 10 Studios, Thundersmacker|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Model to replace||Grotti Cheetah|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|