Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 for GTA 5. Add sports car.
- supports all major functions of the game
- HQ interior and exterior
- 3D engine
- skins support
- all doors are functioning
- correct functionality of the entire optics
- there is tuning that can be installed in Los Santos Customs
- working instrument panel and speedometer
the wheel rotates as the original cars
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks;
5. Create a folder named "nissan_gtr3" (without the quotes);
6. Copy the file "dlc.rpf", from the downloaded archive into the created folder;
7. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data;
8. Extract file "dlclist.xml" on the desktop and open it with Notepad;
9. Add in the extracted file "dlclist.xml" under the line:
the following line:
10. Close the extracted file "dlclist.xml" with the confirmation of saving changes;
11. Replace the original file "dlclist.xml" located in this path - update\update.rpf\common\data, for the edited file "dlclist.xml";
12. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
In the game car you can spawn with Simple Trainer which can be found on the website.
Opening the menu of the trainer, you must walk this path Spawing Vehicle/Spawn Vehicle By Model Name and typing the name from the keyboard gtrgt3 press Enter.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Kunos Simulazioni (Assetto Corsa), Lord Neophyte|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|