Saab 96 [stock] for GTA 5. Two-door sedan to replace the Dinka Blista.
- supports all major functions of the game
- the working optics and instrument panel
- everything is broken, are holes from bullets
- all the Windows are broken
- there are settings handling
- realistic damage
- low poly Lody
the wheel rotates as the original transport
- there is dirt
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday1ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "blista.yft", "blista.ytd" and "blista_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data;
7. Replace "handling.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Saab 96 [stock] for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Sedan|
|Model to replace||Dinka Blista|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|