Jaguar C-X75 for GTA 5. Double hybrid-electric concept car to replace the Pegassi Osiris.
- supports all major functions of the game
- all doors are functioning
- automatic spoiler
- the body is painted in one color wheel
effect of mud
- there are Lody
- correct functionality of the entire optics
- there are extras
the wheel rotates as the original cars
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\mpluxe\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles\mpluxevehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "osiris.yft", "osiris.ytd" and "osiris_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks\mpluxe\dlc.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5;
7. Replace "vehicles.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Jaguar C-X75 for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Ghost Games (Need for Speed Rivals), tk0wnz|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Model to replace||Pegassi Osiris|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|