Honda Civic SI v1.0 for GTA 5. Compact replacement car Dinka Blista Compact.
- supports all major functions of the game
- there is tuning that can be installed in Los Santos Customs
- HQ model, interior and exterior
- the working optics
- glass broken
- there is extra in the form of an open hatch on the roof
- the driver's hands on the steering wheel
the wheel rotates as the original cars
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday2ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "blista2.yft", "blista2.ytd", "blista2_hi.yft and blista2+hi.ytd" is similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Next, go in a new direction - x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\spupgrade\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\spupgrade\vehiclemods;
7. Replace "blista2_mods.rpf" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.573.1 with a tablet from RELOADED.
Download mod Honda Civic SI v1.0 for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Model to replace||Dinka Blista Compact|
|Drive type||Front wheels (FWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|