Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) 1999 for GTA 5. Compact sports car replacement Invetero Coquette.
- supports all major functions of the game
- own collision
- breakable glass
- correct functionality of the headlights
- there is tuning that can be installed in Los Santos Customs
- all glass except the windshield tinted
- functioning instrument panel with backlight
- correct landing character
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "..yft", "coquette.ytd", "coquette_hi.yft and vehicles_coquette_interior.ytd" is similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Next, go in a new direction - x64i.rpf\levels\gta5\vehiclemods;
7. Replace "coquette_mods.rpf" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. Next, go in a new direction - common.rpf\data\levels\gta5;
9. Replace "vehicles.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
10. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5;
11. Replace "vehicles.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
12. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.573.1 with a tablet from RELOADED.
Download mod Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) 1999 for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|