Honda Civic Type-R (FD2) 2008 for GTA 5. Add sports sedan.
Fitting is done using OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. Specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plug-in for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" in the window that appears, select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Next, create a new folder named "fd2" this path - update\x64\dlcpacks;
5. In the created folder add the file "dlc.rpf" from the downloaded archive;
6. Next, go this route - update\update.rpf\common\data;
7. Extract file "dlclist.xml" on your desktop and open it with Notepad;
8. Add in the extracted file "dlclist.xml" under the line:
the following line:
9. Close the extracted file "dlclist.xml" with the confirmation of saving changes;
10. Replace the original file "dlclist.xml" in this way - update\update.rpf\common\data, for the edited file "dlclist.xml";
11. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
In the game car you can spawn with Simple Trainer, which can be found on the website.
Open the menu of trainer, you need to follow this path Spawing Vehicle/Spawn Vehicle By Model Name and typing with the keyboard the name of the fd2 press the Enter key.
Tested in game version 1.0.1180.2
Download mod Honda Civic Type-R (FD2) 2008 for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Sedan|
|Model to replace||New model|
|Drive type||Front wheels (FWD)|
|Right hand drive (RHD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|