Tires Script by GAR (v 0.1 ALPHA) for GTA 5. The first release of a global mod to add GTA V such a thing as the type and state of wear of the tires.
There is still a lot of work, especially since working on the mod, I wanted to learn VB .NET. However, the result at the moment, I am proud and happy. So, how does this script.
1. The intensity of wear of the tire is calculated first from the current speed, the current condition of the tires of their type and of the ratio of the maximum traction (TractionCurveMax of handling). Then on the health of the tires affects the intensity of rotation and the speed at which it is passed. Each wheel is calculated separately, but without the ability to interact directly with the values of handling I strongly constrained. For example, does not take into account slip and the current clutch.
2. The behavior of the car on the road varies depending on the type of tyres and their condition. Here, again, did everything I could: changed the current degree of rotation of the wheels and added some power. The direction depends on conditions, but the impact on its value I can not (can only apply it a few times). Of particular note are the tires for drifting - added moment of tightening when turning and a slight acceleration in the future.
3. I attach the script to your handling.meta and wheelfx.dat, since all values were set up for them. In the "ini" there are some modifiers and multipliers, but I'm not sure you get them to bring to the desired state. Honestly, to modify the script under the original settings is not going to because I can't stand them.
- Z - switch for the recovery of tires;
- Rotate right/left - tire choice;
- Handbrake - purchase of tires;
If you change ".ini" to restart the scripts is not necessary, but if I skipt, make sure that the system is "." as separator fractions.
You can very easily download Tires Script by GAR (v 0.1 ALPHA) for GTA 5 just by clicking on the link, which is located at the bottom of this page.
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|
|Script Hook V required||Script Hook V|
|Script Hook V .NET required||Script Hook V .NET|