Toyota Supra US-Spec (JZA80) 1993 for GTA San Andreas.
- Quality envelope models from the game Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
- 2 extras
- 2 tuning kit
- 4 paintjobs (+ scan of the body to create your own vinyls)
- Support of CA-Rooms and SA-colors
- Support of own textures for burning lamps
- Fully working: turn signals, brake lights, driving lights, fog lights, reverse
- Fully working: steering wheel, speedometer, tachometer, odometer (!), wiper blades, brake pads
- Fully working: the sensor of gasoline, oil, engine temperature; indicators low beam, turn signals in the cabin
- High-quality illumination devices
- Well customized fit player
- Own Shadow, Conflicts, chassis_vlo
- Realistic damage and management
- Perfectly adapted to the fashion of the ENB series, and without it
- Adapted to the fashion of "Active dashboard 3.2.1"
- Adapted to fashion "Improved Vehicle Features 2.1.1"
- NOT ADAPTED for play on servers in SAMP and MTA!
- Replaces: JESTER
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|Model to replace||Jester|
|Contains a painting jobs|
|Number of paintjobs||4|
|Contains the extras|
|Adaptation to||Improved Vehicle Features Active dashboard|
|ImVehFt version||Improved Vehicle Features v2.0.2 (IVF)|
|Replace model files||jester.dff (4.66mb)jester.txd (2.28mb)jester1.txd (0.5mb)jester2.txd (0.5mb)jester3.txd (0.5mb)jester4.txd (0.5mb)|