CLEO Library 4.4.0 for GTA San Andreas is a new branch in the development of CLEO 4 from Junior_Djjr. The CLEO library was originally developed by Seemann in 2007 but has not been developed recently.
CLEO Library is a plugin that loads and executes .cs files (custom script) used when creating script mods for GTA San Andreas.
In addition, CLEO adds 100 new opcodes to make scripting mods easier to create.
- The library only works with GTA SA 1.0 US.
- Along with the CLEO library comes Silent's ASI Loader, which automatically allows you to load files with the .asi extension when the game starts.
- To play audio, BASS.dll version 2.4.15 is included with CLEO.
- And also this mod includes CLEO+ code from Junior_Djjr, which adds 290 more new opcodes.
Changes in version CLEO 4.4.0 (October 25, 2020):
The official update includes previous updates from Junior_Djjr, recompiled with the current tools, so the Windows XP adaptation has been removed due to the loss of support from Microsoft. Nothing added.
Additionally added Silent's ASI Loader and CLEO+.
- Removed support for Windows XP.
Unlike 4.1, 4.3 / 4.4 includes many fixes, including fixes for conflicts between scripts that load sprites.
CLEO 1, 2, 3, 4.3 and 4.4: Seemann
CLEO 4 and 4.1: Alien
CLEO 4.3 and 4.4: Deji, Junior_Djjr
Silent's ASI Loader: Silent, NTAuthority
- Listener (for great work in the study of the GTA universe);
- NTAuthority, LINK/2012, DK22Pac, Fabio, Nex'(for help CLEO 4.3).
Download the CLEO 4.4.0 for GTA San Andreas with automatic installation, follow the links on this page.
|Author||Junior_Djjr Seemann Alien Deji|