Best Hood GTA V HUD by DK22Pac v0.925 Next-gen Edition for GTA San Andreas. This is the latest version of the script at the time of publication of the mod. The script transfers the style of radar, choice of weapons, sight, etc. from THE 5 to San Andreas.
The possibilities of the script:
- Rectangular radar;
- The strips of life, armor and air reserve are under the radar;
- The ability to change the band with external plug-ins or scripts;
- 3D radar is turned on while driving;
- When the game's menu selects the goal of the route, GPS will build the nearest path and display it on the radar;
- The squares on the radar are replaced by circles;
- Police officers are on the radar;
- You can remove your search level if you spend 6 seconds outside the police search;
- The route goal marker disappears when you arrive at the right place;
- Customized wheel of choice of weapons;
- The money counter, the number of cartridges and the star of the search are displayed in the upper right corner;
- The name of the vehicle and the area are displayed in the bottom right corner;
- Along with the name of the vehicle, the name of the class of this transport is displayed;
- Player stats are displayed in the bottom right corner.
- Timers are displayed in the top left corner;
- Customized game menus;
- Customized mobile phone;
- Mobile phone shows the flow time and day of the week;
- Transparent menus;
- The wheel of choice of radio station (radio selector);
- Exclusive sights for sniper rifle, grenade launcher and camera;
- Customized sights for weapons;
- INI settings;
- Flexible management settings
- And more...
- "~" or "N" - Open weapon selector;
- "Num*" - Turn the phone on or off;
- "Num1-Num9" - Choice of slots with weapons.
See the latest screenshots in detail.
You can see the detailed list of control buttons on the screenshots. There are also other variations in management settings.
You can download GTA5 HUD by DK22Pac v0.925 for GTA San Andreas with the automatic link below on this page.
Please note that GTA SA 1.0 US version, ASI Loader or CLEO4 are required to work properly.
|CLEO version||CLEO 4.3.22|