Toyota Supra JZA80 for GTA 5. Add a serial sports car.
- supports all major functions of the game
- there are Lody
- the correct proportions of the model
- everything opens and closes as the original cars
- the driver's hands on the steering wheel
- 3D engine
- car gets dirty and scratched
- a working steering wheel
- working instrument panel and speedometer
- high quality body
- correct texture
- used materials from the game
- support tinting
- correct functionality optics
- there is tuning that can be installed in Los Santos Customs
- working neon lights
- present realistic settings
- the right size wheels
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\update.rpf\dlc_patch;
5. Create a folder named "alexmods" (without the quotes);
6. Copy the file "content.xml" from the downloaded archive into the created folder;
7. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks;
8. Create a folder named "alexmods" (without the quotes);
9. Copy the file "dlc.rpf", from the downloaded archive into the created folder;
10. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data;
11. Replace "dlclist.xml", "extratitleupdatedata.meta" and "gameconfig.xml" a similar modification of the files from the downloaded archive;
12. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
In the game car you can spawn with Simple Trainer which can be found on the website.
Opening the menu of the trainer, you must walk this path Spawing Vehicle/Spawn Vehicle By Model Name and typing the name from the keyboard supra2 press Enter.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Toyota Supra JZA80 for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Turn 10 Studios (Forza Horizon 2), AlexeyHIT|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Model to replace||New model|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|