New release "secrets of success" dedicated to another Mode of recent Superiority, under the name of "landing Zone". Read and win with us!
The "Drop Zone" is a real paradise for adrenaline junkies! This is, without any doubt, one of the fastest and most dynamic Adversary Modes in the game. Rush towards the ground at maximum speed together with your team, land at the designated area and hold it for as long as possible!
- When you hold the area, always keep moving! One bullet from a good sniper will be enough to send you back to the lobby.
- Despite that the capture bar is filled much quicker if all the team members are inside the smoke, leave one or more players with ranged weapons away from the smoke is a good tactic. They will be able to cover the rest of the team from good positions, or attract enemy's attention.
- This tactic also allows you to counterattack if the enemy managed to take out the rest of your team. A good commander always leaves a part of his forces in reserve!
- Spend the time between attacks usefully and collect all the health and armor bonuses scattered around the map.
- There is a small trick: you can prevent enemy landing, shooting at parachutes, and thereby knocking them off course. This will give you a better chance to repel the enemy's attack.
If the enemy trooper is too far away to shoot - aim for the parachute dome and send him off the course.
Follow our tips and you will easily defeat all your opponents in this thrilling Adversary Mode. By the way, if you are a bit tired of GTA Online, but in single-player mode of GTA 5 you really have nothing to do, try one of the cool mods that we recently added to our collection. For example, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for GTA 5
. Feel like a real green superhero and save Los Santos from crimes.