So it's time for the second part of our pocket manual for new events of GTA 5. In this part we will tell you how to win in Kill List and Competitive Kill List, Penned In, Dead Drop and Checkpoints. If you missed the previous edition of "the secrets of the successful game" that you can find in the news on our website.
Start with the basic: you need to prepare for sudden and ruthless masilevu that can fall on your head at any moment, so you'd better to remember the following simple tips to avoid becoming one of those poor devils that hang out somewhere in the lower ranking.
- Always be sure to have everything you need. Always be armed to the teeth and have a sufficient stock of ammunition, you know how quickly they end, and don't forget about protection. A fighter should always think about protection. Equally important is the transport. You may have the bike and, like Sanchez, for a joyride through the mountains of blaine County, and a sports car, in order not to leave any chance for rivals on the track. Or, for example, a helicopter. Helicopters in General are very useful things. The mechanic and Pegasus transport firm will, in this, your faithful helpers.
- Be generous with others and others will help you to perform all the complex tasks. You can divide the prey with his teammates, going into inventory and selecting the tab "Cash". In this menu you can select the team member you want to share, as well as the percentage you wish to give to him.
- Watch out for the purple pop-up prompts on the screen. They will be appearing quite often, so don't miss out. These small tips can prepare you to many unexpected update Freemode Events. Of course, if you become to read them. We suggest to do it.
- do Not get distracted from the main task! A team can never win if the majority of its members will be chasing frags instead of working to win. This is equally true for shooters, MMO, and MOBA games, and GTA 5. The objective of the game mode will not run by itself while you will be keen to shoot the passing players. Rather, it is, of course, executed, but not you and someone else. And guess who in this case will have all the RP and money?
- to disable auto-aim on friends, change in settings - > priority avtopritselivaniya.
Kill List and Competitive Kill List
In this mode, you control a heavily armed machine, with the task to defend against the advancing troops of Merriwether. Once you get in the car starts the countdown and you will get money and RP for each kill. In scatter - Match basic principle does not differ from the usual mode of Disassembly, except that in addition you will fight other players (up to three people). The player who killed most of all after eight minutes, will receive an additional reward.
The gunners Merriwether will immediately show you a shower of bullets, so don't slow down and constantly move to avoid unnecessary hits. Squeeze all the juice out of his car and try to sit maximum number of players on each machine, to inflict as much damage as possible. Work as a team, maneuver and destroy the mercenaries, and don't waste time and ammo on the opposite team - your goal is mercenaries, not them. You get money and RP for every killed mercenary, and that is our goal as not the money and RP? If you control a helicopter, your friend in the back seat must use the most heavy weapons, to unleash the maximum amount of hell and destruction on your opponents, at this time, you need to make sure that he always had a good overview and a sector of fire. Carefully watch the radar to spot combat helicopters of Merriwether. Try to destroy them before they will be at a distance of effective fire. Don't forget, also, about the enemies on the ground. They are often armed with RPGs (which can result in very serious problems) and not bad use shelters to hide from your fire.
As soon as you see that the event is about to begin, grab the nearest car and chase to the dome as quickly as possible. You should have time before the timer starts. The objective of the regime is simple: stay under the dome when it starts to move and contract, trying to throw the other players beyond, and most any price to stay inside. Your weapons will not work, so only your assistant will be your skill of driving. Stay inside the dome, push the opponents beyond and reward.
Once you learn of the imminent start of the event, you must think and act fast: a few extra seconds to select a more appropriate machine, can easily cost you the victory in sostyazanie. Motorcyle have much better maneuverability than cars, but other players on the heavier machines, it will be very easy to crush you or throw it outside the dome. However, despite the fact that more heavy and overall the car is well geared up to knock out rivals outside the dome, they find it harder to remain within its boundaries, when the canopy increases its scores and more compressed. Those who want to try their luck in a helicopter or plane - remember, you still will have to stand within the dome and not just fly over it. Once you have chosen your vehicles from all of the legs rush to the dome, then you can help service, like the delivery Mechanic.
As the event starts, remember that the key to victory is the correct positioning: stay in the center of the dome and try to avoid collisions. The rivalry between the players will only get fiercer as the dome will be compressed and move faster and faster, leaving less and less room to maneuver.
Special event delivery begins as soon as one player picks up the goods, marked on the radar. From this point, each player must try to seize the goods and deliver it to the point marked on the map. The mode provides a bonus for the longest possession of the cargo and the one who will manage to deliver the goods to the place, also, will get extra money and RP, and the glory of the best smuggler.
The strongest advantage in this event will be outnumbered, of course, if you so trust your mate that they are ready to turn her back on him, and it is sure you honestly share with him the profit. Ride and shoot at the same time not as easy, so the separation of these duties for two will make your team much more formidable force. As soon as you take possession of the cargo, try to break away from the pursuing players - you will not be much chances to win if you will be completely surrounded. Avoid narrow and winding roads, where you will be easily squeeze from all sides.
If you, on the contrary, in pursuit of a vanishing load, you should more carefully plan their actions and route, and to consider the best direction for counterattacks and interceptions. Your main task will be to cut off your target all the workarounds to block it and take away goods.
When your radar will light up a whole string of icons Control points, your task will be to pass as more of them, on the ground, in the air and at sea, for some time. Before the event, all players wishing to participate will be directed to that particular place. Arriving there, they must make a mad dash for checkpoints to take their proper place in the leaderboard and get the owed money and RP.
This is another mode, where the choice of vehicle is crucial. Planes are faster, but the helicopter can pass a Control point in a more tight and narrow places. Yes and crash on the plane a lot easier. For Control points located in the middle of a wild off-road best used SUV or mountain bike. Take the time to properly study the route and stay away from uploaded by other players: believe me, you do not want to spend a lot of time to achieve the complicated Control points, only to see in front of your nose it closes someone else. If you have a good team, this event is a great chance to check out your friends with the ability to work in a team. If your team will be able to reach all Control points, each will receive an additional $5000 and 1000 RP. Not so bad, right?