As usual, closer to the weekend, Rockstar Games are launching another event week in GTA Online. This time it will run from 29 April to 5 may. Get double experience and money, all of the following seven days, using a special playlist available directly from the GTA 5 start screen and incorporating the most popular Adversary Modes like Hunting Pack
, Hasta La Vista
and others. Just push the button on the start screen of GTA 5 and plunge into the storm gameplay of these game modes. Do not forget to check with the playlists schedule:
- From Friday 29 April to Saturday 30 April - Adversary Modes Playlist No. 1 (Hunting Pack, Relay & Offense Defense).
- From Sunday 1 may Monday 2 may - Adversary Modes Playlist No. 2 (Hasta La Vista, Every Bullet Counts & Keep the Pace).
- From Tuesday 3 may to Wednesday 5 may - a New Adversary Mode "In and Out".
Discounts at Ammu-Nation
This week will be available not so a lot of discounts, but they will spread to the essentials in GTA Online - weapons, explosives and ammunition! Read the full list of discounts:
- Grenades - 20% discount.
- Sticky Bombs - 20% discount.
- Assault Rifle Mods - 25% discount.
- Combat MG - 25% discount.
- SMG Ammo - 50% discount.
New Adversary Mode
The new Adversary Mode called In and Out
will be available in GTA Online since Tuesday 3 may. In a new game mode players will be divided into two teams - an Attackers team will need to capture 8 packages of contraband from under the eyes of Defenders, which must at all costs prevent opponents to steal the goods.
Hurry up to take advantage of all the opportunities a new event week before it's over! Then don't forget to visit other pages of our website, such as our new article about sex in GTA 5
. Of course, if you are 18 years old.